Application Guidelines for CrossXcross Global Business Challenge 2020 (CXCX2020)
Sending selected participants in crossXcross workshops, who have performed excellent activities, to Bangkok, Thailand to interact with local university students and entrepreneurs, in order to refine our entrepreneurship from a global perspective, deepen our understanding of the SDGs, and strengthen communication skill.
Selected from participants in CrossXCross 2019 (regardless of students or not)
December 23, 2019-January 10, 2020 (noon)
January 17, 2020, 15:00 Geiot website (Selected individuals will be contacted individually)
Download the following file template from https://bit.ly/2DzwHhW (link to GoogleDrive. You can also use the QR code on the right), fill it in, and submit it as an attached file via email or a dedicated web page please. In all cases, be sure to write “CXC2020 Global Challenge Application” in the subject line.
- Business plan (application form I / II)
- Business idea canvas
- Pitch (presentation) abstract (within 6 slides)
- Send by email to: email@example.com, or
- Submit at geiot-comm site: Attach the file to the message to the group CXCXC2020 on the community site Geiot-Comm ( https://geiot-comm.naist.jp/groups/cxcxc2020 ) * Login to Geiot-comm is required
- Documents submitted in Japanese will be accepted, but if accepted, an English version will be requested later. All actual events will be held in English
Notes on creating application contents
- Only one application per person can be accepted.
- Basically, the application is made on an individual basis. Team proposals are also accepted, but travel expenses supported is provided to only one person (additional members can participate at their own expense).
- Multiple persons who participated in the same team at CXC are allowed to apply individually. However, please add your own ideas to the originally proposed plan. It will be reviewed individually as similar proposals.
- All applications that are considered to be completely identical will not be selected.
- Participants cannot be changed after adoption if they are deemed unfair.
- The business plan is not limited to the one created during the CXC workshop, but it can be new and original.
- The university will cover the airfare for round trips to the site, hotel accommodation fee, and program activity costs, up to the prescribed amount. Self-pay costs are as follows: Overseas travel insurance enrollment costs (be sure to enroll), passport / visa acquisition costs (if required), personal expenses such as local meals (at exchange meetings, etc.)